Our climate is changing. Are you ready?
Information and Resources
available free of charge
Because climate science relies on publicly-funded models and datasets, nearly all of the information we work with is available free of charge (and if not, we can tell you where to get it and how much it will cost). We've put together a list of our favourite resources here.
Global climate model simulations from the Earth System Grid (registration required and these files are REALLY REALLY big)
So why do we even exist? That's because a lot of the data doesn't quite give you what you need -- yet. We can synthesise it so it does.
Our projects address a wide range of topics, including regional climate change assessments, greenhouse gas emissions, controls and abatement strategies, and multi-scale analysis of interactions between the global environment and local to regional-scale climate, water resources, air quality, and health.
- Reviews of the latest scientific literature on a specific topic
- Charts, graphics and maps of past, present and future emissions or climate characteristics of a region
- Calculations of projected future changes in relevant climate indicators, such as temperature thresholds for agricultural crops, or the occurrence of heavy rainfall events for municipal sewer system planning
- Evaluation of future greenhouse gas and air pollution emissions and control strategies, and their impacts on climate change
- Data formatted to the client’s requirements, to be used as input to a specific impacts model or commercially-available visualization packages such as ArcGIS